What We Think
Someone once said establishing a mission and values creates a compass for the soul. We believe that's true for business as well as people. We also believe in transparency so we are publishing our corporate mission statement and core values for all to see.
Mission: To create business excellence and enrich the lives of people.
- We respect the freedom of each individual customer, employee or temporary staff member to make informed choices, judging the right things to do;
- Our working environment must support and encourage the involvement and creativity of all staff members;
- To sustain our industry leadership and provide world-class service to our customers, we must respect and value the diversity of our employees and always consider their concerns and best interests first; and
- We value our contract and temporary staff as highly as we do our customers.
Acting with Utmost Integrity
- We believe in ensuring our actions are always aligned with our stated values and beliefs;
- We believe in ensuring, as an organization, that we always do what we say we will do; and
- We believe in ensuring, as individuals, that we are trustworthy, open and honest in our dealings - all of the time.
Satisfying Our Customers
- We strive to understand the individual needs and objectives of our customers;
- We endeavor to be knowledgeable about our industry and employment markets;
- We constantly seek innovative ways of improving the quality of our service and increasing our value to our customers; and
- We keep our commitments - all of the time.
Believing in Being Better
- We continually challenge our assumptions and past successes in order to continuously improve and innovate;
- We have the courage to try new things and learn from our mistakes;
- We welcome change and recognize the opportunities it brings; and
- We encourage continuous learning, growth and development by all staff members.
- We know that our continued existence requires long-term profitability and continued revenue growth;
- We protect and conserve our resources; and
- We promote an attitude of doing more with less.