Contract & Temp
Design Group Staffing provides professional
recruitment services for clients who need one person or several
people to address the fluctuations of changing manpower
The cyclical nature of many of our client businesses demand the
flexibility of contract staffing. We have the ability to
place dozens of contractors for one company at any given
time. Managing the recruitment campaigns for large-volume
staffing projects is a core piece of our business.
Similarly, professional consultants with a variety of expertise
partner with Design Group Staffing because they see the value
in utilizing our payroll and business development services.
We manage the back-end so that they can focus on their expertise
and client service.
Design Group Staffing maintains a well-diversified pool
We maintain relationships with those who have worked with us in
the past, and we continue to receive resumes and add new contacts
to our exclusive database through professional networking and
participation with industry associations.
There are several benefits of hiring contractors and
professional consultants through Design Group Staffing,
• Access to a major pool of expertise
• Ability to respond to changing workloads quickly
• Standardization of contracts
• Protection against claims of employer liability - cost of
• Minimization of benefit costs including health insurance,
workers compensation and comprehensive liability
• Reduction of administrative costs - HR, payroll,
• WSIB (WCB in Alberta) coverage for all contractors
• Management of renewals, rate reviews and terminations
• Access to satisfaction surveys