Senior Mechanical Vessels Engineer
Design Group Staffing Inc. in collaboration with one of the leading EPCM services companies based in Calgary, AB is seeking Mechanical Engineers with experience in Vessel Design for a Full-Time Contract opportunity.
As a Vessel Engineer you are:
· Responsible for activities associated with designing and specifying pressure vessel equipment.
· Responsible for developing preliminary equipment estimates and scope to support project development.
· Responsible for preparing specifications, data sheets, Request for Quotations, technical bid summaries, purchase orders and construction work packages.
· Responsible for reviewing documents of industrial mechanical equipment used for processing facilities.
In Addition you:
· Must possess sound knowledge of industry standards and codes.
· Have a sound working knowledge of Division 2 ASME.
· Assist in the development and update of discipline standards and procedures.
· Travel, as required, to ensure the successful execution of projects.
· Mechanical Engineering Degree or Equivalent.
· Registered Professional Engineer with APEGA.
· Minimum 5+ Years of Canadian Experience within the EPC or related industry is preferred.
All interested applicants should send their resumes in MS Word or rich text format to the attention of Bryan Eshleman, at email@example.com; please quote job # 40742. We thank all candidates for responding. Only those candidates chosen by the client for an interview will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.