Our construction client who specializes in commercial and institutional renovation projects is seeking an experienced senior project manager to work out of their Toronto office. The ideal candidate will be managing projects with an advanced degree of complexity. Projects must be delivered within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost to deliver specified requirements and customer satisfaction.
· Lead and manage projects, teams/staff according to deliverables set out in the project plan.
· Handle a variety of mid to large renovation projects worth $10 to $ 20 million in value
· Deal with any issues pertaining to construction management contracts
· Manage changes, risks, and issues to avoid negative impact to project objectives and deliverables
· Confirmation of completed deliverables reconciled to project objectives and planning
· Preparation of closeout communication and documentation.
· Responsible for onsite administration of subcontracts
· Other duties as assigned
· 10 years experience in the ICI renovation sector
· Results oriented with a demonstrated ability to take initiative
· Must have strong communication skills as you will be dealing with internal and external shareholders, senior management and project team members
· Extensive experience with construction management contracts
· Knowledgeable about construction law and exposure to the claims processes
· Diplomatic, decisive leader with strong mentoring and supervisory experience
Please forward your resume & cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants but only those who qualify will be contacted.